Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I Wheelie Like You Card

Hello!
Today I have a card made with an adorable set from Lawn Fawn I Wheelie Like You.  I will be entering this in the Lawnscaping Challenge you can see here.
 The Challenge is to add dimension to your project.

I used the little smoke puffs from the Happy Trails stamps set behind the hamster wheel to add a little levity hee hee hee.

I added dimension by cutting the top layer with one of the Flirty Frames dies.  Then I recut with the die,  some card stock in white to stamp the frame image and sentiment.  I popped the top layer up with some dimensionals.  Finally, I put the sentiment inside underneath the top layer.


My Supplies:
Wheelie Like You stamp and die sets  -  Lawn Fawn
Happy Trails stamp set  -  Lawn Fawn
Flirty Frames stamp and die sets  -  Lawn Fawn
Dots and Stripes 6x6 paper pad  -  Echo Park
Rhinestones  -  Queen and co.
Copic Markers
Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: