Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine Candy Jars Tags and Mini Treat Bags

Good morning and Happy Thursday!
For my First Valentine's Day project today I made some little tags for candy Jars I put together for my family.  This is a quick project that I had the supplies already on hand.
I got these cute jars from Ikea and I decided I would fill them with candy for the kids. (If they land up laying around when they are empty you KNOW I will snatch them up for use in my craft room, heeheehee).
I used the jar die and stamp from the Bugs and Kisses sets and made a small tag.

I attached stretchy cord through the eyelets so I could snap the tags easily on the mouth of the jar.

Supplies:
Bugs and Kisses stamp and die sets  -  Lawn Fawn
White card stock and Button Twine  -  Papertrey Ink
Small Jars  -  Ikea
Copic Markers, eyelets and stretch cording

Thanks again for visiting my blog!  Have a lovely day.
I will be back tomorrow with another project.

For my second project of the day I made some Mini Treat Bags to dress up packages of gum to give.  I originally got this idea from something similar on Pinterest from pink bling crafter.




 I also made the cute heart paperclips from directions I also saw on pinterest.

My Supplies:
 Spiral Notebook die, Circle Scribble stamp set, Tremendous Treats: Valentines and Raspberry Fizz card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Bag  -  Recollections
Layering Heart dies  -  My Creative Time
Paperclip

Thanks again for visiting my blog!  Have a lovely day.
I will be back tomorrow with another project.

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such SWEET treats!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love this Cathryn!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh the jar idea is so darn CUTE!!I have those jars and need to use them for treats! Then the little bags ~ way too CUTE too!