Monday, June 9, 2014

Whale of a Birthday Card!

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  The weather on Long Island was absolutely beautiful for the Belmont Stakes horse race.  So sorry that California Crome didn't win the Triple Crown, but maybe next year!
Today I have a cute birthday card for a child using a Papertrey Ink stamp set and a BUNCH of scraps!
 This paper from W R Memory Keepers called White Out, was some of my favorite!  I kept every scrap and I wanted to use them all so I put a bunch of layers in this card to use them up.
 I used the Scalloped border die to make the "waves" and the Monthly Moments Journal card to do the edges.

My Supplies:
Whale Wishes stamp set and die set  -  Papertrey Ink
A Few Pointers die  -  Papertrey Ink
Monthly Moments: Journal Card 2  -  Papertrey Ink
Large Scallop Border die  -  Papertrey Ink
White Out paper  -  We R Memory Keepers
Hawaiian Shores and Lemon Tart card stock  -  PTI
Candy Buttons  -  Basic Grey

 I hope you enjoyed!  I will have 2 Father's Day cards coming up for you this week.  Please come back to take a look!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Will said...

Looks great Cat! TFS

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Such a cute card,Cathryn!! I love the cute whale and the awesome papers!!
Hugs,
Cindy