Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Scribbles Cards

Hello my friends.  Today I made a few Birthday cards to have on hand.  I made some pink and some blue and multicolored.  Sometimes you never know who you will need them for.
I stamped the background with the "Circle Scribbles" stamp set and Harvest Gold ink.
I added a border in New Leaf card stock with one of the "Fun Stitched Border" dies
The happy Birthday is from the "Wet Paint" stamp set and stamped with Hibiscus Burst Ink.
 For this version I used Blueberry Sky ink and added some star brads.

My Supplies:
Circle Scribbles stamp set and Wet Paint stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
Fun Stitched Edges dies  -  My Creative Time
Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad  -  Echo Park
The Birthday Wishes 6x6 stack  -  DCWV
Hibiscus Burst card stock and Ink, Blueberry Sky card stock and Ink, New Leaf card stock, Harvest Gold Ink  -  Papertrey Ink
Candy Buttons  -  Basic Grey
Star Eyelets  -  Recollections
Corner Chomper

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

Will said...

Awesome cards Cat. TFS

jessica said...

These are so pretty Cathryn! Love the designs and the colors look awesome!!
GREAT birthday cards!