Friday, April 4, 2014

Morning Glory Thank You Card

Good Morning!  It's Friday and I am sooooo glad!!!
Today I have another project made with the Wet Paint stamp set from Papertrey Ink.

The sentiment is stamped first with Simply Chartreuse ink, then stamped again a little lower in Versamark ink and embossed with Clear Powder.


 I ran some coordinating ribbon through a beautiful slide attachment from momenta.


My Supplies:
Wet Paint stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
Journeys 6x6 paper pad  -  Kelly Davis
Ripe Avocado card stock and Simply Chartreuse ink  -  Papertrey Ink
Ribbon  -  K and Company
Metal Slide  -  Momenta
Versa Mark Ink and Clear Embossing Powder

Thank you for coming by again.  Have a wonderful weekend!
See you next time!!!

5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Cathryn! You're making me want that Wet Paint set!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Cathryn!!! LOVE it!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, such a beautiful card:) Awesome colors an fun technique:)
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo PRETTY Cathryn, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Simply GORGEOUS! LOVE the paper ~ EEK! Then the stamping ~ I have never tried that! Thanks for sharing this with us! I LOVE the look! Well the metal thing ~ I have so many of them and never think to use them! Hope all is well with you guys out there! Hugs sweet friend!