Friday, April 11, 2014

Hippity Hoppity Easter Candy Tags

Hello, TGIF!!!!  My kiddos are on spring break after school today!  I'm so happy for them.  It has been such a loooooong cold winter!
For today's project I made Easter Bunny tags for some rock candy lollipops.

First is Miss Isabel's Pink!

 Next Master Zachary's Green!

Now, Miss Cassie's Purple!

I love to make them a little something special in their favorite colors.  I don't do many fancy scrapbook pages for my kids but what I DO like to do is put the card or tag I made for them in a page with a picture or two from the occasion.

My Supplies:
Tag Sale #10,
Tremendous Tags dies,
Hippity Hoppity stamp set and die set,
Vintage Buttons,
Bibiscus Burst and Lavender Moon ribbons, and
Button Twine  -  Papertrey Ink
Stickles, dimensionals
Copic Markers
Rock Candy Lollipops

Have a wonderful weekend.  See you next week!

4 comments:

jessica said...

These are all super CUTE!!!!
Awesome job Cathryn!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Crafting Katie said...

Those are adorable! They will love them!!! Happy Spring Break!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Way to CUTE Cathryn!! Love the adorable bunnies:) Awesome papers!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh my these tags are ADORABLE!!! I bet your cuties LOVED these!!! Yay ~ we wstarted our break then too but then back to school today ( Monday) Stupid winter!!