Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Tags and a Card

Good Morning!  I have a tag I put together to hold a chocolate square and another bunny card to show you today!
For the first project I created my own tag out of PTI Tag Sale #10 and MCT 4x4 Journal Die and More dies.
The Bunny, eggs and sentiment are from Hippity Hoppity stamp set and die set.
 I cut two of the frames out and attached them back to back on to the tag.  On the back I attached a cute Easter chocolate treat.  The Happy Easter sentiment is from Polka Dot Basics #1.
My Supplies:
Tag Sale #10 die,  A Few Pointers die,  Hippity Hoppity stamp set and die set, Polka Dot Basics stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
4x4 Journal Die and More  -  My Creative Time
Spring and Summer Mat stack  -  DCWV
Hawaiian Shores card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Green Hemp, Stickles and Glossy Accents

Now I have another Easter Bunny Card.  I'm happy to say I got all the cards I needed made and mailed out today, Yay Me!!!

My Supplies:
Tag Sale #10, Polka Dot Basics #1 stamp set and die set  -  Papertrey Ink
Sentiment, Happy Hunting stamp set  -  My Creative Time
Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad  -  Simple Stories
Tropical Teal card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
adhesive gems and trim from my stash

Thank you for stopping by.  I will have another post for you tomorrow.  See you then!!!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!

jessica said...

Your tag is so adorable Cathryn! What a cute bunny card too! Love that tail!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ YAY you got all the cards out! Well the card is so SWEET but that tag idea I LOVE! How clever! Thought the tag was AWESOME then on the back a YUMMY surprise!