Monday, April 21, 2014

Boy Ducky Card

Good Morning, Happy Monday!
I have the boy version of the ducky card I showed you last week.  To make another card more appropriate from my son's taste I used a cute hat from Duck Accessories and some flair.

 I love how I found some flair that fit so well with the background paper!
This card can be easily made into a birthday or new baby card.  I have entered this card into the BBTB2 challenge you can see here.

My Supplies:
Duck w/Egg  -  Peachy Keen Stamps and Cottage Cutz
Duck Accessories  -  PKS and CC
That's My Boy 6x6 paper pad  -  Echo Park
Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold and Orange Zest card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Basics Candy Buttons  -  Basic Grey
Flair  -  Badges, Studio Calico
Copic Markers and Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!!!

16 comments:

Jayne said...

Adorable card

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute!!!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Cathryn! LOVE that ducky!!!
AWESOME job!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!

Glora said...

Oh Cathryn, you did it again! This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Amazing job on the boy version. I SO love his darling hat!!! Hugs- Glora

Mayras Designs said...

This is adorable !!! Super cute !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Pam MacKay said...

Darling little bird! Very cute card! Thanks for joining BBTB2!

Kim H said...

I thought the girl duck was ADORBS but I LOVE this little boy one too! How CUTE!! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love it! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Bird' challenge at BBTB2!!! :)

Brenda said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love how you inked the chickie to give it a rounded effect cute cute card!!!
Thank you for entering the Bitten by the Bug 2 use a cartridge with the theme “Birds of a feather” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mollie said...

Super cute duck! I really love your layout too! Great papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Caroline said...

This duck is so very cute. I love the peachy kean face and the bright colors of the papers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh mu goodness, total cuteness going on over here! Love your sweet chickie!

Sorry, I haven't been around a lot the past wk. I am trying to figure out why my Feedburner is no longer sending me my updates on the blogs I am subscribe to. I don't think bloggers are getting my updates either...anyway, hopefully I can get this figured out soon!
Sherrie K

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

CUUUUTE card! Love the papers and the darling little chick!

Laura Pizz said...

Oh I love your duck and your card! Thanks for doing the BBTB2 bird challenge! ~Laura
Follow me @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com