Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bubble Monkey's - Tags for bubbles

Hello friends!  I hope you are enjoying today!!!
Today's projects are little bubble bottle gifts I made for the little ones.

I experimented with my copic markers with the bubbles a bit.  I like how they came out!

Supplies:
Bubbles  -  Walmart
Changito Bubbles Stamp  -  Stampendous
Tag die #1 and Stampers Select White card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Assorted Paper Scraps  -  Jillibean Soup and Simple Stories
Broken China Distress Ink
Copic Markers E31, E33, and E37 for monkeys

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you take some time to craft today!

5 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your little tags are ADORABLE Cathryn, SUPER CUTE project idea!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!! :)

jessica said...

These are so super ADORABLE Cathryn!!! I just love the adorable image and your coloring of it is awesome!!!
Such a fun project!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh these are so ADORABLE!! I LOVE that stamp and how you colored the images! What a CUTE idea!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what a FUN idea! I was thinking of adding bubbles to the little kiddo's Easter treat for Arya to hand out at daycare and I think I will be adding tags to them...so fun!
Your coloring is fabulous and love the little images! Cute stamp!
Sherrie K

Crafting Katie said...

These little guys can't help make you smile! Great coloring job!!!