Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Creative Time Designer's Challenge - Back To School Challenge

Good Morning!  Today is Designer's Challenge at My Creative Time and it's my turn to host!

I know a lot of the children have already gone back to school but my kids are not back for another 3 weeks!  I will MISS them so much!  Which got me thinking about something I would like to surprise them with when they are at school.
 
I decided my CHALLENGE would be:

Make a card or 3d project for Back to School. A little something encouraging to slip in a back pack, lunch bag or brief case (if you have no one going back to school!)
 
I made a little package to cover some hilarious sticky note flags and some pencils.
 
 
 
 
 
I used the Vintage Stitched Label die to make the note pack.  I scored where the tag would wrap around and I attached an eyelet to each side.  I wrapped the pencils in a little bit of patterned paper and attached them to the back with a small pop dot.  Then I ran some twine through the eyelets and tied a bow on top of the pencils. 
 



My Supplies:
All Around Everything Stamp Set,
All Around Everything Accessories Stamp Set,
Vintage Label dies  -  My Creative Time
Sticky Flag Pack  -  Marshalls
My Girl 6x6 Paper Pad  -  My Minds Eye
Pink and Yellow Hemp  -  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Yellow and Diamond Stickles
Picked Raspberry and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks
Copic Markers
 
I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  I would LOVE for you to play along with the challenge!  Now you can see what Emma and the Design Team have done for this challenge here!
 
 ALSO, get ready for sneak peeks and a NEW RELEASE coming up next week!
 
 
I'm so glad you stopped by.  Have a wonderful day!
 

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a cute idea. Your little tags are really awesome. Gosh girl you sure did some great things with all of Emma's goodies. You are one creative and clever gal!!!

jessica said...

Such an awesome little gift for back to school! LOVING all the MCT stamps and dies you used!!!
Another FAB project and challenge!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Thursday!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute pencil boxes!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a cute project. I love the whole thing. Clever how you made the label. Great job and challenge. I thought I commented on this but deserves another??
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com