Friday, August 9, 2013

Watermelon Tags

Hey all! Thank goodness it is Friday!!!  I have to say this has been one tough week!
I have two projects today made with the adorable Melon stamp and die from Papertrey Ink.  I have to say I LOVE their Fruit Fusion series.  Both the Large and Small tags are from My Creative Time.
 

  

 This little card is also made with a My Creative Time die.  It is available here
.


The pink gingham didn't have "seeds" so I used Polka Dot Basics to add dots to the paper.
 
My Supplies:
Round Tab, Arrow and Tag dies  -  My Creative Time
Tri-Fold Card die and stamp set  -  My Creative Time
Tag dies  -  My Creative Time
Fruit Fusion, Melon die and stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
Polka Dot Basics stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Hometown Summer, Fruit Stand  -  Pink Paislee
Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy and Ripe Avacado Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Fibers  -  Adornments, EK Success
Clip  -  Stampin Up
 
That's all for me today!  I wish you a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Both projects are sooo SWEET Cathryn, LOVE them!!!Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!! :)

Mary Ann said...

Love your projects!Very pretty!!!