Thursday, August 1, 2013

Goody Bags Using My Scraps - Thrifty Thursday with My Creative Time

Good Morning to my friends!  I have been gone a while and I'm sorry about that!  Today I am back with a new  Thrifty Thursday at My Creative TimeEmma and the Design Team are making a project with scraps or recycled items.  I used a bunch of scraps I had in my scrap bin to make goody bags for my children to give out for their birthday party.
 



 
I made a smaller version of the box I used here.   The dimensions and score measurements are in the picture below.

 
Supplies I Used:
Have Fun In The Sun stamp set, Fun Pockets stamp and die set
Assorted scraps of card stock and patterned paper
Distress Inks, Brads, Eyelets and Crop a dile
 
Thank you for stopping by!  See you soon and Enjoy your day!!!

9 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT little project idea Cathryn, it looks AWESOME my friend!!!! :)

CherylB said...

Very nice! I love these one cut projects. Perfect for just a little treat...great job!

Crafting Katie said...

Those are so adorable with the pockets on the outside, Cathryn! Love them!!!

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

I love these. Thank you for sharing.
Kathy:)

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Cathryn!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Welcome back my friend!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your project!!!!!!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ HELLO sweet friend! Well aren't these the CUTEST little treat bags!!! Seriously!!! I bet the twins friends and their parents LOVED them! Happy belated birthday to them too! Sorry I missed it! Hope all is well with you! Have a great night!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your kidos will love giving these cute goodies out. I like the pocket on the front too. Very clever how you decorated this. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

What a fun idea! Great job! hugs!