Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fast Pitch Softball Tag and Treat Bag

Good morning to all my friends!  Here is the Softball Tag I promised I would show you.  Baseball and Softball season is over now.  We enjoyed it but with my twins playing on different teams it got a little bit hectic!  Both my children made it to the playoffs and one to the final!  Unfortunately the final was cut short due to a Thunderstorm.  There's always next year right!!!
 






List of Supplies:
7th Inning Stretch stamp set and dies, Blueberry Sky, White and Kraft Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
 Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans and Tea Dye Distress Inks
Retro Collage Stack and open stock -  Recollections
Rose Bud, Rich Cocoa and Black Tuxedo Inks  -  Memento
Vintage Tinsel Ribbon  -  Pink Paislee
Label die  -  EK Success
Hemp  -  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Glossy Acents
 
I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.  Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are all ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT little treat bags and tags Cathryn!!! :)