Friday, June 14, 2013

Boys Baseball Tag

Happy Friday!
My son had his last game of the season last night and I made some goody bags for his friends along with a tag.  I was so happy when one of the moms came up to me, thanked me and said she was going to put the tag in her son's scrapbook!  One of the best compliments ever!!!



 
 I added each of the boys names on the back of the tags with the Lowercase Fun dies to personalize the gifts.
 


 
List of Supplies:
7th Inning Stretch stamp set and dies  -  Papertrey Ink
Tag dies  -  My Creative Time
Fun Ticket dies and stamp set  -  My Creative Time
Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Kraft and White Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Grass Border Punch  -  Fiskars
Red Tinsel Trim  -  the girls paperie
Blue Hemp and Jute Ribbon  -  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Scattered Straw, Faded Jeans and Tea Dye Distress Inks
Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red Inks  -  Memento
Glossy Accents
 
I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  I will have a Girl's Softball tag post for you next week!
Enjoy your weekend!


6 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER fun tag and treat bag Cathryn!!!AWESOME job my friend and HAPPY Friday!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ ADORABLE!!! I LOVE these and this idea! Oh my ~ I just got these dies too! I LOVE them!! I bet the team did too and I would TOTALLY put this in Ryan's scrapbook! I just want you to know i have been thinking of you and your family this week! HUGE hugs and luv ya!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a fun treat bag and tag! I am sure the kiddos will love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

So stinkin' cute, Cathryn! The kids will LOVE these!!!

Cropalcoholic!! said...

Those tags are awesome!! Since I am a baseball mom I may have to scraplift this! Isnt it the nicest feeling when someone appreciates and values our work? That feeling must have been the best yet.

Congratulations and enjoy!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great tags and treats. The lady was right to use these in a scrap page. Cards can also make nice decor on a page. Good to know it will be used and cherished :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com