Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Diaper and Wipe Straps with Ducky Tags

Hello to all my friends!  I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend!  Today I made a project for the current Peachy Keen Challenge -  3D Objects, Oh Baby.
I found the idea for these fabulous diaper straps on pinterest.  You can see a tutorial here.
I'm sure you can use the straps for a lot more than just diapers!  It will fit a few diapers and a travel size box of wipes.  Warning, this is a very picture heavy post, hehe!
 
 
I LOVE this idea for a "wishing well" or hospital gift. 

 
I used my pinking shears to fray the edges of the strap.
 

  
 
The Ducks are from "4x4 Duck w/egg"  and  the bow is from Duck Accessories.  They are both from Peachy Keen Stamps.   The tags are from a My Creative Time die set "Tag Dies".
 



 
Additional Supplies:
All Star Baby stamp set, Tiny Greetings stamp and die set and Tag Dies  -  My Creative Time
My Boy and Girl Crazy 6x6 Paper Pads  -  My Minds Eye
Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold and Lemon Tart Cardstock  -  Papertrey Ink
Copic Markers YR04, YR15, YR68, RV02
Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw Distress Inks
Glossy Accents and Stickles
Celebrate It Ribbons and Adhesive Lace  -  Michaels
Kraft Hemp  -  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
White Hemp  -  Crafter's Square
Hot Fix Jewels
White Gel Pen
Scraps of Fabric, Sew-on Hook and Loop Tape and Buttons
Sewing Machine and Pinking Shears
Diapers and Travel Size Baby Wipes
 

9 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just DARLING!!Stinkin cute tags!!Love them!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!

jessica said...

Awwww Cathryn!! These tags are so super adorable!! LOVE those cute cute duckies!!!!
GREAT 3d baby project :)

Junetta said...

That is to cute!!! Love your project!

Cassandra said...

OMGeeee! Cathryn these are soooo cute! The colors, the duckies..all of it! What a great gift idea!!! Well done!! And thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ OOMMGG! I am in AWE of this idea, the details ~ just EVERYTHING about your project! Especially the fact you used a sewing machine! Plus I LOVE that duckie ~ I need to pull mine out! I so wish I had one of these when my son was young! Plus a great gift idea like you said for so many other things! LOVE!!!

Lorie said...

Oh I've seen these on Pinterest, and you Peachied these up just beautifully! What a wonderful gift/project! Thanks for sharing and for playing along with us!!!

Cindy Beland said...

This is soooo STINKIN' ADORABLE Cathryn!!!!GORGEOUS job with them my friend,I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH Cathryn!
What a clever and super cute idea! You did a beautiful job on the tags!
Big Hugs,
KathyJ