Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wedding Card - Designer's Challenge, My Creative Time

Hello!  Today is a new Designer's Challenge at My Creative Time.  Today Nikki, aka Scrappin Navy Wife, decided the challenge would be to make something with EMBOSSING, heat, dry or both!  Emma and the Design Team would love to see what you come up with!  Please link up your project here!
 
I decided to make a wedding card that I currently have NONE of in my stash.  I used the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for my dry embossing and the sentiment is heat embossed.
 
I intertwined two of the Stitched Scallop Heart diecuts by cutting one and hiding the slit under the other heart.  I then popped it up with some dimensionals.

 This sentiment is from MCT's Many Greetings Stamp Set.  I stamped it in black pigment ink and then heat embossed it.
 
 
Supplies:
 Stitched Scallop Heart die set and Many Greetings Stamp set  -  My Creative Time
Formal Affair Stack  -  DCWV
Silver Card Stock  -  Coordinations
White and True Black Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Colorbox Black Pigment Ink
Adhesive Pearls and Pop Dots
 
  I enjoyed making this card for Nikki's challenge.  I hope you will too!  Please go over to see the other beautiful creations at My Creative Time and don't forget to link up your project!  Have a great day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)
 

9 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with your card Cathryn!it is sooo pretty,Have a great day my sweet friend!!!:)

Joan Smith said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous card it took my breath away when I saw it gosh it looks like it could be designed into a fine piece of jewelry just wow you are extremely talented and love your beautiful creation.

Crafting Katie said...

This is so beautiful! I love the interlocking hearts, Cathryn!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I thought about linking the hearts too...It looks wonderful that way! What a beautiful card. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Craft Me This said...

Very elegant. Love he pearls.

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh so ELEGANT! LOVE the colors you chose ~ so PERFECT for a wedding card! Then the embossing folder ~ one of my FAV!! SO CAS ~ GORGEOUS!!! HAPPY Friday ~ keep your phone charged because you know I will checking on you all!! STAY SAFE sweet friend!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cathryn, I love your card! it's so elegant! have a beautiful weekend!

Rosie said...

beautiful card


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com