Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Graduation!

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I made a few Graduation cards that I usually need for this time of the year.  One is girly and one a little bit more masculine.  I'm not sure when I will need them but it is nice to have them on hand!




 My Supplies:
Small Talk stamp set, Here's Lookin' At You stamp set,  Follow Your Dreams stamp set,  Stitched Oval die and Rolled Flower die  -  My Creative Time
Black Hemp  -  Liz's Paper Boutique
True Black Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Pink Designer Paper  -  Stampin Up
Guy Stack  -  DCWV
Black diamond and Crystal Stickles
Spun Sugar, Peeled Paint and Black Soot Distress Inks
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder  -  Provocraft

Thank you for coming by.  I hope you found this post useful!  Have a wonderful weekend!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

7 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cathryn, these are perfect! I need to make 2 grad cards tomorrow, thanks for the inspiration!!

snappy scrappy said...

Perfect grad cards...love those flowers. Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

These are BEAUTIFUL. I love the shine on them and the graduation hat fits in their perfectly. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Georgiana said...

Both your cards are great and you are right ...you just never know when you will need a graduation card.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Rosie said...

Awesome cards. Love the flowers

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www. Scaplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ I LOVE them! They are so PERFECT for the ocasion and gender! I LOVE the idea of having them already made too! Thinking ahead is NOT always on my side! I do LOVE how you added the hemp and the grad cap together! Yikes might have to lift that idea!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great cards...I like using the scroll on the twine.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com