Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wedding Tags with Wrap It Up

Hello my friends!  Today is a gorgeous day on Long Island!  Sunny and 65 degrees.  I couldn't ask for any better.  We have had the 3rd warmest winter on record.  What a relief from last years 70 inches of snow!!!  I hope the weather is beautiful where you are today!

Well anyway today I have Wedding tags I made for some gift baskets.  I used the new Ribbon Cutter from Imaginesce for the satin ribbon.  LOVE!!!  It worked beautifully. I got it at Michaels today in the ribbon isle with a coupon for 14.99.  I think it is well worth it to eliminate those frayed edges!!

I used My Creative Time's "My Journaling" stamp set for the back of the tags.

  


Supplies I Used:
My Journaling stamp set  -  My Creative Time
Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge for tag cut at 5"
Paper was all from my scraps
Prima Flowers and IRock gems
Peeled Paint and Spun Sugar Distress Inks
Celebrate It Ribbon  -  Michaels

My DT sister Veronica is a guest on Everyday Cricut today!  Please pop on over and see the adorable cards she has made!
Thank you for coming by my blog today!  I am grateful for every single one of my followers!  Have a fabulous day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

4 comments:

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ these are just GORGEOUS tags! I LOVe how you did them! They will be PERFECT for the baskets! Oh the not of the snow ~ I REALLY felt so bad for you all last year! You guys needed a BREAK this winter! As always ~ just BEAUTIFUL creations!

Rosie said...

WOW!!!! BEAUTIFUL

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful tags...I need to look at that cartridge a bit closer! very nice!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Very pretty! I'm loving all the silhouette stuff lately :)