Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Time September Release BLOG HOP WINNER!!!

The winner of My Creative Time's Build A Banner Kit for the September Release Blog Hop is

Vicky from Victoria Scraps
Vicky said...

cute love all how you used all the dies and stamps
Vicky please email me with your full name and address so I can get your stamps out to you!!!

A great big thank you to all of you who left me such wonderful comments!  AND Congratulations to Miss Emma.  Her September Release SOLD OUT in only a few hours!!!!  If you still would like to order some of her wonderful sets they will be shipping out again very soon!!!! 
Have a fabulous day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Thank You Catheryn, Loved your project for this challenge it was lovely. and Miss Emma's stamps are fabulous I wanted this die,
I have emailed you my information