Monday, April 4, 2011

Airplane Birthday Card



Happy Monday everyone.  We had a beautiful weekend, I hope yours was too!
I made this card for a Throwback Thursday Cricutless Sketch Challenge.  I actually made 2 but I decided to use the airplane birthday card for the challenge.

Materials:
Blueberry Sky caSrdstock - PTI
Patterned Paper - creative imaginations
Image Stamp, Fly Away #2221 - PTI
Sentiment from Emma's Wow So Many Candles
Corner Punch  -  Stampin Up
Scallop Border Punch - Fiskars
Tangerine Tango Ink - SU
Rich Cocoa Ink - mementos
Irock - Imaginesce
Ribbon - M's
Orange Peel Stickles
Gel Pen


I made this card with the same sketch.  I wanted to use a stamp set from PTI to make some background paper.  The lighter paper is from my stash.

Materials:
Plum Pudding Cardstock - PTI
Background Stamp, Turning a New Leaf - PTI
Sparkly paper from my stash
Sentiment from Emma's Wow So Many Candles set
Embossing Powder
Versamark Dazzle Watermark Stamp Pad
Heat tool
Irock - imaginesce
Ribbon - M's
Corner Punch - SU
Border Punch - Fiskars
Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Your comments me a very lot to me.  See you soon, Cathryn :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the airplane card~it makes me think of my dad. I will have to buy that stamp from PTI just so I can make it for him! Thanks for sharing :)

Cheryl said...

Love the airplane card! The purple card is beautiful.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love that airplane card too.. it's adorable.. love that sentiment.. but I also love that purple card, purple is my favorite color.. Have a super week.. hugs

Trisha Jensen said...

I love both cards they turned out great! The purple card is beautiful.

Trisha

McEwens said...

I love that purple card it's so pretty!

June Houck said...

Both are terrific, but I especially like your airplane card! Very unique and fab choice of papers :)

Esther said...

Both cards are great! Love the bright colors on the airplane card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW both cards are Amazing!Great job on the challenge,BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Donya/Okscrappinmama said...

Cathryn, (MOMO sent me and you are also following my blog!) Both cards are awesome but my fav is the purple one!!

You have a terrific blog and I want to award you the versatile blogger award. Just stop by my blog (sign up for blog candy too) and claim your award. Congrats and you deserve this!

Donya http://okscrappinmama.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Wow Cathryn both your cards are awesome. Love the bright colors on the airplane but also love the purple one. Hugs, Anne ;)

My Creative Time said...

Cathryn, everything you do is ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for showcasing my stamps so PERFECTLY!!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
emma;)

Kim H said...

Just not just one card but 2! They are both AMAZING! I love the plane, those colors and your bows are just PERFECT! Your purple card screams ELEGANT! LOVE the embossing! Again you bow is perfect on this one too! You know how much I LOVE ALL your creations!
tfs