Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. Pat's Day Projects



I made these projects for my children. I always like to give them a little something on St. Patrick's Day. I will be entering this in Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge at Creative Time for Me, Paper cutz and Crafting with Christina. I haven't received my "I Believe in Leprehchauns" Stamp set yet (Whoo Hooo I won them from Emma!!!) so I used another stamp. Oh well next time!!

Materials:
Spring Holiday Cards Cricut Cartridge for the box and layer
Paper Doll Dress-up Cartridge for the shamrock
A Child's Year Cartridge for the hat which I welded into a card with my Gypsy
Kraft and New Leaf Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper Sweet Nectar - K&Co
Glitter Paper - Recollections
Sixxis embossing folder
Oval Punch
Sentiment - Studio G
Stickles
Twine - Papertrey Ink
Bakers Twine - Peapod The Twinery
Buttons and ribbon from M's
Distress Ink
Thank you for stopping by. Comments really make my day!!! Hugs, Cathryn

11 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

wow this just so cute.love your prject.the had and the box just love the different embelishments.tfs

Debbie said...

WOW! I love them! I love the embossing you used. Sorry about your stamp set :(

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Cathryn these are just adorable... cutie patootie.. (a new word that I saw. lol)

Glora said...

Very cute. Your kids will LOVE these. I'm so glad you won the I Believe in Leprechauns set you will LOVE it. Hugs- Glora

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

These are very nice projects.

Please hop to see my entries.

Unknown said...

Cathryn this is too cute for words. All your projects are amazing. I could spend hours over here!!!;)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Libby Beach said...

Cathryn these are awesome!!! :) You did SUCH a fantastic job!! :)

Anne said...

WOW they are awesome. Cathryn you alway do great work. They are beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute project, love it....
Thanks for playing with us at CWC...

Ivette

CricutLvr!! said...

Wow, what a great combo!! Super, super cute!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting with Cristina. Good luck with the challenge!!

Kim H said...

OH MY WORD! This is so festive and just so darn amazing! I LOVE all the papers, the cuts and ALL the details. I don't think I have ever come to your blog and haven't LOVED everything! So tastefully done! As always Thanks for inspiring me!