Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Goody Bags







I made these adorable goody bag toppers with the Doodlecharms cartridge. I still love that cartridge so much. The base of the topper is made from a frame on Accent Essentials. I used wonderful Peachy Keen Stamps. The snowman face is from PKS-520 Winter Face assortment. The reindeer eyes are from PK-493 Character face parts. Some stickles for the noses and a little bit of sugar and cream yarn for Frosty's bow.




Happy Holidays and Thanks for looking!!!




Love, Cathryn

3 comments:

Glora said...

Yes, that cartridge is a gem and your goody bags are ADORABLE!!!! Amazing job! I love them!!!!

Saundra said...

These are so cute! I love those Peachy faces!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cathryn!!
I look forward to seeing your Peachy creations!
PS I just became a follower and would love it if you would return the favor--we can stay Peachy connected!

Your Fellow PK Guest DT,
K Andrew