Monday, October 18, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge


This weeks challenge from Emma was to make an animal card with the Everyday Paper Dolls cricut cartridge. I used the cute little elephant and my Gypsy to make a shaped card.

Another part of the challenge was to perform a RAK (random act of kindness). My daughter took one of the gift basket I made with some painted wine glasses down to her school for a raffle to benefit Breast Cancer research.

Materials used:
Elephant from Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge
Tree from Create a Critter cartridge
Gypsy
Apple Brads from Michaels
Eye stamp from Everyday Character Face Parts-Peachy Keen Stamps
Assorted paper from my stash
Cuttlebug embossing folder
stickles
black inking
sakura white jelly pen
Thanks for looking!!!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!! so so so so cute. love it!

Norma said...

Super cute card!!! Love the little apple brads so cute:)

ownhomedog said...

oh wow! great job. I love all of your detailing!

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! WOW, YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY SWEET FRIEND!!! THANK YOU FOR PLAYING ALONG!;)
GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)