Saturday, October 30, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge-Birthday Cake Snowman Hat





Birthday Cake Snowman Hat

This weeks challenge (from Emma's creativetimeforme.com) was to create an original Christmas theme project using the Celebrations Cart.
I made a snowman hat out of the birthday cake!
This was a big challenge for me because that is mostly birthday cuts. I decorated a box for some candy.



Materials:
Celebrations cart for the cake "hat" and candy
Stamp Set-Peachy Keen Stamps PK493 Everyday Character Face Parts and MORE!
DCWV Christmas combo stack
Black diamond stickles
Diamond Dust
EK Sucess scallop punch and oval punch
White gel pen
Bakery twine
Green Ribbon from my stash
Thank you for stopping buy, have a great day!



Lots of Love, Cathryn



9 comments:

GiGi said...

This is adorable!!!

Vicky said...

Super beautiful well done

Erika Valdez said...

Great job!! I love it thanks for sharing!!

Erika

girlia said...

Very adorable

ownhomedog said...

very neat! love all your detail!

mirs cricut creations said...

nice job is neat i love the snow men face

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU are one CLEVER lady!!! This is AMAZING!!!! I SOOO LOVE what you did for my challenge my friend!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

This is such a great idea!! I'm going to have to try this! I LOVE it!!!!!

Norma said...

IT CAME OUT FANTASTIC!!!GREAT IDEA LOVE IT:)